Defensive Reality is excited to announce a partnership with Derek Cleveland!
Mr. Derek Cleveland, a personal protection, defensive tactics and close quarter combat specialist is a longtime professional instructor who specializes in combative training and is an expert in a wide variety of skill sets that make him incredibly unique in his teaching and training of others as well as in his own training and ability. As a career martial artist, he has spent most of his life studying several different aspects of combat in order to offer the ideal combination of self-protection in an efficient and easy to learn format for anyone. Mr. Cleveland teaches Old Style Muay Thai (Muay Chao Chur), Military Style Muay Thai (Lerdrit), Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Judo and Pekiti Tersia Kali along with a complete platform of unarmed combat, bladed weapons, impact weapons and firearms training for men, women and children with specialized training programs for civilian, law enforcement and military personnel.
- N.R.A. Certified Firearms Instructor
- Bladed-impact Weapons Instructor
- Law Enforcement Defensive Tactics Instructor Master Certification
- CQC Instructor for Akribis Group (A national security company specialist)
- W.I.S.E. (Women's Intelligent Survival Education) Women's Self-Defense Instructor
- Armorer for Smith and Wesson M&P
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt
- Danzan Ryu/Japanese Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt
- Muay Thai Instructor
- Pekiti Tersia Kali Instructor
- Over 40 years of Martial Arts Training and Experience
Defensive Reality is honored to have such a wonderful instructor join us to teach not only our Personal Defense program, also our Close Quarters program and the Kid's Bully Proofing and Jui Jitsu program. We are excited that we have such a high caliber partner in the Spokane area.
Join us on Tuesday evenings to experience this world class instruction!